Поделиться:
Уведомления
Очистить все

Внимание!  Форум модерируется. Ссылки размещать можно, но не всем и не сразу. Читайте правила.

Для тех, кто хорошо знает английский язык и может помочь!

23 Записи
9 Пользователи
0 Нравится
20.5 Тыс. Просмотры
BloodyMary
Записи: 5624
Участник
Автор темы
Легенда портала
Присоединился: 15 лет назад

Кто-нибудь на нашем форуме хорошо знает английский язык? Нужна помощь с двумя триалогами на тему - опасные виды спорта и русская свадьба

22 Ответов
logrusdark
Записи: 22
Участник
Участник
Присоединился: 14 лет назад

Что конкретно нужно, перевод, или составить?

Ответить
1 Ответ
BloodyMary
Участник

Легенда портала

@logrusdark нужно самим составить

Ответить
Natawkin
Записи: 10258
Участник
Легенда портала

Я могу помочь, правда, немного, так как не обладаю большим словарным запасом. Если что Ванька может попробовать подсказать.

Ответить
BloodyMary
Участник
Автор темы
Легенда портала

Пример:
Н - Hello. Ann!
A - Hi, Nastya!
H - Ann, What do you think about dangerous sport&
A - Oh! In my opinion dangerous sport is amazing! I like extreme! And What about youm, Olga?
O - I dont like dangerous sport, because I dont want to break my legs!

Ответить

BloodyMary
Участник
Автор темы
Легенда портала

H - I agree with you, Olga! I dont like dangerous sport, because I dont like extreme.
A - No! Dangerous sport is interesting! Also it exercise all your body!
O - But dangerous sport usualy is expensive.
A - Why?
H - Because you need expensive equipment! If you want to go windsurfing, you have to buy windsurf and special costume. If you want to go (Горные лыхи) you have to buy warm clothers for the comfort and (горные лыжи).

Ответить
BloodyMary
Участник
Автор темы
Легенда портала

A - Ok, you are right! But some people choose to do dangerous sport, because it is a fun activity! I think that it is exiting and amazing... (Хочу сказать, что экстремальные виды спорта дают новые ощущения)
o - But Id say that I dont like dangerous sport, because Iam afraid! Ive never go (горные лыжи)? because I prefer to play basketball.
H - Oh! Why dont we play Basketball this weekend?
A - Thats great idea!
O - Bye!

Ответить
BloodyMary
Участник
Автор темы
Легенда портала

Я понимаю, что я обнаглела совсем, но если не трудно кому-то:
вот текст про свадьбы:
Marriage is an important religious ceremony in many of the worlds religions.
Most wedding ceremonies involve two requirements. First, the man and woman must say that they want to become husband and wife. Second, the ceremony must have witnesses, including the official who marries the couple. If the couple have a religious ceremony, it is conducted by a member of the clergy, such as a minister, priest, or rabbi. If a couple are married in a civil (nonreligious) ceremony, a judge or some other authorized official performs it. During the days of long sea voyages, the captain of a ship was authorized to conduct a marriage ceremony while the ship was at sea.
Many couples prefer a traditional religious ceremony, though some people depart from custom. Some even write their own wedding service. A traditional marriage ceremony begins with the bridesmaids and ushers walking slowly to the altar. They stand on each side of the altar throughout the ceremony. The groom enters and waits for the bride at the altar. The bride then walks down the aisle with her father, another male relative, or a family friend. She wears a white dress and veil and carries a bouquet. At the altar, the bride and groom exchange marriage vows and accept each other as husband and wife. The groom puts a wedding ring on the ring finger of the brides left hand, and the bride may also give the groom a ring. After the ceremony, the bride and groom kiss and then leave down the main aisle.
People of many backgrounds follow the traditional wedding ceremony, but certain religious groups add their own features to it. For example, different Protestant groups have their own versions of the ceremony. Many Roman Catholic weddings take place during a Mass, and the bride and groom receive Holy Communion. Marriage is a sacrament (important religious ceremony) in the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches.
Most Jewish weddings are held under a special canopy that represents the couples future home. At the end of the ceremony, an empty glass or other breakable object is placed on the floor and the groom breaks it with his foot. This act symbolizes the destruction of the ancient Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and reminds the couple that a marriage can also break if it is not protected.
Mormon weddings are held privately in Mormon temples. Only church members in good standing can attend these ceremonies. Mormons believe that marriage and family life continue after death.
A Quaker man and woman marry at a public gathering where they declare their commitment to each other. Quakers believe that God makes a couple husband and wife, and so a minister or other official is not required.

Ответить
BloodyMary
Участник
Автор темы
Легенда портала

А вот это текст про ирландские свадебные традиции

Ответить

KaPuHo4ka
Записи: 450
Участник
Уважаемый гражданин

что сделать то нужно с текстом? могу помочь

Ответить
1 Ответ
BloodyMary
Участник

Легенда портала

@KaPuHo4ka Нужно ввиде триалога сопоставить ирландские и русски свадебные традиции

Ответить
KaPuHo4ka
Участник
Уважаемый гражданин

Только лучше в асю - 219 007 333

Ответить
KaPuHo4ka
Участник
Уважаемый гражданин

Блин.. Скинь мне в асю текст и фотки, щас сделаем
Или в контакте, если удобнее

Ответить
2 Ответов
ssasha_88
Участник

Активный гражданин
Записи: 106

@KaPuHo4ka а можете потом перевод кинуть на форум , а то мне интересен перевод

Ответить
BloodyMary
Участник

Легенда портала

@ssasha_88 перевод чего?

Ответить
KaPuHo4ka
Участник
Уважаемый гражданин

b-Hello, a! I havent seen you for ages! Where were you? And what are you doing there, in the library?
c-Hi, girls! I was waiting for you, what happend?
a-Hi! Im working at my project. The subject is a wedding ceremony.
b-Oh, its fantastic! Marriage is an important religious ceremony in many of the worlds religions.
c-You are absolutely write, b! I have heard that our wedding ceremony begins with the bridesmaids and ushers walking slowly to the altar...
a-And then the beautiful bride walks down the aisle with her father. She wears a white dress.
b-To my mind it is boring .. And what about me I think that the irish ceremony is more interesting!
c-I dont agree with you! People of many backgrounds follow the traditional wedding ceremony, but certain religious groups add their own features to it.
a-B, can you tell us something about this ceremony?
b-Of, course. If you ask me, I can tell you that the ceremony has it roots in ancient history, and its interesting to know that even in these modern times many couples try to include ancient customs in their wedding, in the hope it will bring them luck and happiness.
c-Also, I would like to add that the groom was invited to the brides house just before the wedding and a goose was cooked in his honour. Do you read something about bouquets?
a-Yes, but not about bouqets. Instead, the bride usually wears a wearth of wild flowers in her hear!
b-Oh, it is so sweet! For this reason Irish wisdom advises bredes never to wear green on their wedding day or to dance with both feet off the ground as both of these things will tempt the the fairies to carry them off forever!
c-As for me they are crazy! But in fact traditions like this are very old...and so cool!)
a-Girls, thank you!! Now I must continue my project!
b-Not at all, good luck!
c-a, i believe that you can pass your exam. Bye!
a-See you soon!

Ответить
1 Ответ
KaPuHo4ka
Участник

Уважаемый гражданин

@KaPuHo4ka дополнить еще надо

Ответить

KaPuHo4ka
Участник
Уважаемый гражданин

Насть, рассказывай уже,сдала?

Ответить
1 Ответ
BloodyMary
Участник

Легенда портала

@KaPuHo4ka Сдала! Но на 4( Обидно, т.к. в слабой группе там и 4,5 есть... Даже не за себя обидно, а за жевчонок, которые почти в совершенстве знают английский, и у них тоже 4,5 - а уровни-то разные!!!
Спасибо тебе большое! И спасибо всем, кто мне помогал, mylife - тебе тоже отдельное спасибо!!!

Ответить
Страница 1 / 2

Этот веб-сайт использует файлы cookie. Мы будем считать, что вы согласны с этим, но вы можете отказаться, если хотите. Принять Подробнее

Яндекс.Метрика